Saturday, June 14, 2014

The Ultimate Selfie Video


My sister shared the above video recently. Whoa, I am blown. The more I watch it, the more I cannot wait to start my adventure. The above is the ultimate video of a motorcycle traveller, collective of selfie clips recorded over 600 days, 36 countries. Amazing.

I usually do not like taking selfies but this video is too breathtaking that I had to muster up the narcissism in me. I decided to practise filming that for my future travels in the room using just my handphone, a monopod and a remote. The editing was done using iPhone app 'Capture'.


OK.... I was a little overzealous in my spinning. My brother did a better job from his company retreat trip in Japan. We should really do a family selfie 360 in future!


Company Trip 360 from Jeremy Huang on Vimeo.

Below is another short video from my Italy Grad Trip. Not a selfie, but a flow video with different backdrop in Italy.


I first toyed with videography and editing after making my first vacation video about Vietnam back in 2006. I collected videos from all my friends and compiled it together. It looks quite horrible. You can watch it below. I even considered take up a course in videography in SAE institute after graduating from poly but decided to learn it myself. I still have many video ideas in mind, when the opportunity comes for my next travel, I will start shooting again. Do share with me how I can improve my travel vlog and blog. What would you like to see? You can comment below. Hope to hear you. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment