The Ultimate Selfie Video


My sister shared the above video recently. Whoa, I am blown. The more I watch it, the more I cannot wait to start my adventure. The above is the ultimate video of a motorcycle traveller, collective of selfie clips recorded over 600 days, 36 countries. Amazing.

I usually do not like taking selfies but this video is too breathtaking that I had to muster up the narcissism in me. I decided to practise filming that for my future travels in the room using just my handphone, a monopod and a remote. The editing was done using iPhone app 'Capture'.


OK.... I was a little overzealous in my spinning. My brother did a better job from his company retreat trip in Japan. We should really do a family selfie 360 in future!


Company Trip 360 from Jeremy Huang on Vimeo.

Below is another short video from my Italy Grad Trip. Not a selfie, but a flow video with different backdrop in Italy.


I first toyed with videography and editing after making my first vacation video about Vietnam back in 2006. I collected videos from all my friends and compiled it together. It looks quite horrible. You can watch it below. I even considered take up a course in videography in SAE institute after graduating from poly but decided to learn it myself. I still have many video ideas in mind, when the opportunity comes for my next travel, I will start shooting again. Do share with me how I can improve my travel vlog and blog. What would you like to see? You can comment below. Hope to hear you. Thank you.

Comments

If you appreciate these stories,

Different ways of helping
Please provide a mailing address. I will send a token of appreciation for donations above S$20.

Or for any desired amount, you can visit this link.